Product information, media, and
The HEISLER De-Lidder will quickly and efficiently separate the top portion of a container lid from the locking ring.
HEISLER has the capability to design, manufacture, and install the systems and equipment necessary to establish cost effective, reliable, and efficient packaging operations for companies worldwide.
The Automatic Pail De-lidder quickly and efficiently separates the top portion of a container lid from the locking ring at up to 25 units per minute.
One unique feature of the Automatic De-Lidder System is that the locking ring stays captured on the container, preventing the contents of the container from spilling after it is automatically removed.
De-Lidding Systems offered by HEISLER Industries
The pail is indexed into the lid cutting station where the pail lid cutter extends and engages the lid just below the pail lip. The pail is spun until the lid is cut all around the pail. The lid cutter safely retracts so the lid can be easily removed by hand or by an optional automated pail lid remover system.
- Stainless steel / corrosion resistant construction available
- Explosion proof construction also available
- Automatic adjustability for different height containers
- Comes with its own stand-alone conveyor
- Optional dump-station to dump materials after removing the lid