A brief history and our mission statement
Serving the industry since 1920, HEISLER Industries started out as HEISLER Machine & Tool Company, specializing in providing high quality contract machining, welding and assembly of industrial components.
In the early 1960’s HEISLER patented and began marketing the Bail-O-Matic machine. The Bail-O-Matic has revolutionized packaging in the paint industry and have manufactured over 1,000 bailers since the machine’s inception in 1963 to form and insert handles into paint cans.
Our machines are found worldwide and in virtually all industries that package products into round, square, F-style containers, cans, pails, drums, cases, and trays.
Today, HEISLER Industries, Inc. proudly remains a family-owned business. Third generation brothers, Rick and Ron Heisler, provide a hands-on management team, directing a staff of more than 50 employees.
Industries We Serve
HEISLER Industries has customers all over the world, in several different industries. We are proud of our cooperation and our repeated projects over the years. Here are just a few of them:
HEISLER Industries is a manufacturer of state-of-the-art packaging machines, automation and system integration services.
We answer the needs of our customers by supplying the engineering, equipment, support and service they have come to expect.
HEISLER provides new product solutions, support tools, special services, and upgrades to meet evolving packaging needs. We take pride in adhering to three major principles that are of utmost importance to our customers:
We will deliver the highest quality products available anywhere; achieved through Durability, Reliability, and Exceptional Service.
Services & Benefits
- Over 50 years of experience in container handling equipment
- All equipment is designed and manufactured in the USA
- On-site parts manufacturing, assembly fabrication, and testing
- Fully stocked parts department & robust machine shop
- Point of design integration services
- Layouts, technical drawings, and system schematics
- Numerous domestic and international turnkey projects
- State-of-the-art technology & components
- Our team of trained employees perform all work
- All technicians are PLC & mechanically proficient
- Training courses offered at our plant on a regular basis
- Service and training can be scheduled at your facility